, global medical technology company, we design and make technology that takes the limits off living, and we help healthcare professionals achieve the same goal. Together we improve life, while also improving performance. This formed the basis for our purpose, #LifeUnlimited, and our culture pillars of Care, Collaboration and Courage. Care
means that we show empathy and understanding for each other, our customers and patients.Collaboration
means we work together as a team, based on mutual trust and respect.Courage
is about continuous learning, innovation and accountability.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our on position of Wrocław's centre on position of:Order Management Specialist with Italian
The Order Management Specialist with Italian will support all aspects of order entry and order management for sales and consignment orders received for Italian market. The role will ensure all orders are processed accurately and on time, within agreed KPI targets. We offer undeniable great working environment, giving plenty of opportunities for growing within the company and of course great benefits package for our employees.Your role:
What we are looking for:
- process all sales orders received immediately, applying the appropriate exception and communication processes when any issue preventing our ability to match customer demands is identified
- proactively contribute to the order management accuracy and turnaround targets for the department are met and exceeded where possible
- support the day to day management and growing customer adoption of "Electronic Data Interchange" (EDI) by proactive support of the achievement of the "Perfect Order"
- communicate regularly with Domestic Customer Service teams and resolve issues identified with urgency
- meet company KPI targets related to order entry accuracy, EDI management, delivery cut off times, invoice accuracy and complaint resolution
- 0-3 years of experience on a similar position
- master's or bachelor's degree
- good knowledge of English min. B1
- very good knowledge of Italian min B2
- SAP experience preferred
- good knowledge of MS Office
- communication, collaboration, attention to detail, flexibility and strong problem solving
Wrocław, hybrid model of workat Smith+Nephew we offer:
- work in company with important purpose
- private health care with dental care package| multisport card/my benefit platform | life insurance
- subsidies for trainings and language classes | postgraduate studies
- possibilities to grow within company
- wellbeing programs | mentoring program | ESG programs
- annual bonus | company stock saving plan | recognition program
- possibility of working in hybrid model | flexible approach
- employment stability | referral bonus
Stay connected and receive alerts for jobs like this by joining our talent community.
We're more than just a company - we're a community! Follow us on LinkedIn to see how we support and empower our employees and patients every day.
Check our Glassdoor page for a glimpse behind the scenes and a sneak peek into You. Unlimited.
, life, culture, and benefits at S+N.
Explore our new website and learn more about our mission, our team, and the opportunities we offer.