C.H. Robinson's Managed TMS® Services are provided through the TMC division. TMC provides customers with expertise and technology that drive both immediate and sustained cost savings throughout their transportation networks. Core components of this service include Six Sigma-based process engineering, advanced TMS technology and TMS power-users, who serve as an extension of the customer's staff. In our Managed TMS customers often retain control of transportation service provider selection, transportation service provider contracts, and rate negotiations.
As Logistics Representative
you will coordinate customers' transportation activities. You will communicate with carriers to ensure that they comply with the agreements made with customers. You and your team are constantly working on improving services by conducting detailed transportation analyses and by providing insight into carriers' performances. Additionally, you will be challenged to come up with creative solutions, improving daily operations and realizing cost savings.Your accountabilities will include:
- Build relationships with customer contacts to execute day to day transportation needs
- Proactively monitor, manage, and follow-up on shipment daily exceptions
- Manage service failures with transportation service providers and work with customer to resolve any potential issues
- Identify cost savings opportunities (route guide optimization, order consolidation, lead time compliance, etc.)
- Provide prompt and professional response to customer's requests for additional information
- Hit tactical and operational KPI targets (Quality and Productivity Metrics)
- Strong willingness to be committed to customer and division
- Manage reconciliation of weekly financial reports
- Responsible for running and improving reports on daily shipment activities
- Identify and implement operational efficiency gains
- Execute and respond to changes submitted from the customer in a timely and accurate manner (notify transportation service providers, reschedule appointments, etc.)
- Collect, sort and distribute operational information to the internal team
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Previous Customer Service experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience in European Logistics
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Preferably experience with 2 different ERP systems
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Willingness to create and adhere to process and plan
- Ability to solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
- Friendly, customer-service attitude
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth.
- Well work - life balance with our hybrid model
- Unlimited access to Percipio - learning platform
- Unlimited use of our well-being program - ICAS
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!