Welcome to Majorel! We are a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe.
Our diverse #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands. Creativity, Excellence and Respect, our fundamental values, drive everything we do.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting out, we can offer you the right support to help you achieve your goals.
Are you also #DrivenToGoFurther? Join us now!
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Native or Proficient Italian and fluent in English (minimum level C1)
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Attention to detail - understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference
- Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Feel passionate about customer experience
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Signing bonus of 1.000€
- Performance Bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Health Insurance from the first day of the contract
- Refer a friend program, amongst others
- Flexible schedules
- Wellbeing campaigns, training, and development programs, partnerships/discounts, and year-round events (solidarity and environmental actions, volunteering, and fun competitions
- Feel Good Community - Integrated solutions to building a better and to motivate and surprise teams in their day-to-day, tailored wellness and psychological support
- Career progression and possibilities for an International career
- The modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
- Work/Live in Lisbon, one of the great places to live and work
- Relocation Package (Flight reimbursement, financial support for accommodation)
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking