Position Summary About Parker:
As the global leader in motion and control technologies, Parker thrives when our products and solutions solve our customers' challenges.
A career at Parker offers boundless potential for professional and personal growth. A Parker employee makes a positive impact on the world, and in turn, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees. As a part of the global corporation Parker Hannifin (ESSC) is responsible for the transfer, implementation, and optimization of processes in the field of finance and accounting. We support Parker Hannifin's locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Currently, ESSC employs over 300 employees in accounting and the other departments.About the role:As a Credit Controller,
you'll be required to work with external customers to request and follow up on outstanding past due balances. You'll review and validate credit requests that are received from customers and maintain an up-to-date customer contact log. Other duties will include ensuring all invoice adjustments are reviewed and validated and process adjustments, carrying out data and process analysis, and other ad-hoc requests that may arise from time to time. Operating in accordance with procedures and works instructions, to provide an optimum level of Customer Service to their clients.Responsibilities What are your responsibilities:
Qualifications What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Verifying and accurate processing of particular accounting transactions in order to ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms
- Assuring invoice compliance with tax/legal rules and accounting standards
- Reconciling supplier statements and accounts
- Monitoring process performance related KPIs and metrics to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company's accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with Suppliers and Local Business Units
- Contacting internal partners from different countries to obtain required information/approvals
- Resolving discrepancies by cooperation with business partners and vendors
- Leading improvement and transport cost savings related projects.
Qualifications What will you find in Parker?
- At least 1 year of experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of English (min.B1) and Italian (min.B2)
- Focus on results and pay attention to details
- Ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle a number of tasks and priorities
- Proactiveness and continuous focus on process automation and optimization projects.
What you need to do now
- Solid employer present on the market for over 100 years.
- Private Medical Care (Lux Med) and life insurance.
- Language classes.
- Working in hybrid model (2 days home office).
- Flexible Working time (you can start your day of work between 7.00 - 9.00).
- Annual Bonus
- Referral program with great referral bonuses- to grow the community with people dear to you
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, financial consulting, etc.).
- E- learning platform.
- Recognition Award Program.
- Additional benefits like: Cinema tickets, Sodexo pre-paid cards, Multisport, Christmas bonus, holiday subsidy etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, we will call you if your profile matches our requirements.EMEA Business Descr
Parker Hannifin EMEA Sàrl ("PHEMEA"), based in Etoy, Switzerland, is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities.Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.