As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible of the AP accounting activities Emerson European locations, following Standard Accounting Policies and Procedures. We look forward to seeing your application! In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Perform routine accounts payable tasks in a timely manner including gathering information, verifying the accuracy, inputting/ processing vendor invoices (PO and non-PO) and travel & expense reports;
- Identify disputes related to the invoices (quantity/pricing concerns, etc.) and is responsible of following up & resolving with the relevant department;
- Escalate to higher management in exceptional situations where help is required;
- Provide support, as required, to the various accounts payable activities in all European locations;
- Liaise with vendors/suppliers, business units and respond to queries;
- Prepare/send account statements when required and resolves discrepancies;
- Provide supporting documentation for internal/external audits;
- Provide support in month-end closing routines.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
- Fluent in Italian (written and spoken);
- Previous experience of 1-2 years in accounting in a multinational company;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- PC experience (Microsoft Office);
Who You Are:
- Experience working with an ERP system would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance;
You apply others' diverse experiences, styles, background, and perspectives to get results. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You create teamwork allowing others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.Our Offer to You
We understand the importance of work-life balance and are dedicated to supporting our employees' personal and professional needs. From competitive benefits plans and comprehensive medical care to equitable opportunities for growth and development we strive to create a workplace that is supportive and rewarding.
Depending on location, our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
Moreover, our global volunteer employee resource groups will empower you to connect with peers that share the same interest, promote diversity and inclusion and positively contribute to communities around us.About UsWHY EMERSONOur Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world's most complex problems - for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You'll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you'll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let's go. Let's think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let's go, together.Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: email@example.com.ABOUT EMERSON
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you'll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team - let's go!No calls or agencies please.