Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
adidas Global Business Services (GBS) is the engine to drive the transformation to ONE adidas. We deliver high quality services in the areas of Finance, HR and IT for adidas companies and subsidiaries located in Europe, North America and Latin America.
We embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce which reflects our consumers and communities. We champion individual uniqueness and cultivate a culture of belonging, so that everyone can create at their best.
We are now building a Customer Service team to support the business in order to achieve sales and market strategy objectives and ensure a reliable, adequate and competitive customer service level for all assigned customers of the channel (adidas).Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing customer service support to all assigned customers in Italy market;
- Support communicating with customers via all relevant communication channels (e-mail, tickets, phone), providing information such as related to orders and articles and compiling various order-related analyses at the request of customers or Sales;
Who we are looking for:
- Contribute to order book management by recording and managing all types of orders;
- Managing deliveries to ensure timely and complete delivery, including order prioritization in compliance with the strategic guidelines for sales control;
- Managing returns and claims;
- Monitoring credit-blocked orders and coordinating credit limit increases;
- Monitoring electronic receipts for errors and correcting these errors using the tools provided.
What are we offering?
- Successful completion of mandatory education level or vocational studies. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- 1-3 year's working experience in providing customer support in the field of customer service, sales or logistics
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, SAP/CRM and Business Objects
- Advanced command of English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in Italian (written and spoken)
- High level of customer orientation and communication skills
- Autonomous and independent working style
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid work policy and flexible working hours
- Sports and work-life balance incentives
- Upskilling and internal growth (local and international)
- International and diverse work environment
- State-of-art office space and conditions
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
- COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
- OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
- INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
- TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
- INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company's standards.
- RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Title: Specialist Acct Sales Ops - Italian Speaker (M/F/D)
TEAM: Accounting & Finance
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Nov 9, 2023