Location: RO - GOODYEAR ROMANIA
Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Catalina Dascalu
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No Job Purpose:
- Act as single point of contact (telephone, E-Mail, etc.) while providing support services to Goodyear Proactive Solutions fleets after service activation (post installation and activation of telematics equipment on vehicles). Make sure customer comes first and customer satisfaction is key.
- Follow-up on customer issues and requests as also regular contact with the customer to ensure transparency and work progress until solution using internal and external parties as pre-defined in the process. Using of remote diagnostic tools as also live support systems to identify customer request/issue and guarantee efficient problem solution.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all requests, issues, workarounds, working instructions and documentation database.
- Ensure services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide solutions: Receive, log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose and resolve customer issues / requests via email, phone or other defined communication channels.(first and second level support)
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures and accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software. Document resolutions / workarounds in documentation database.
- Redirect issues / requests that cannot be resolved by the customer support team to the appropriate resolver groups.
- Follow-up with resolver groups to ensure resolution within service level agreements.
- Proactively monitor availability, performance and health of services and escalate/follow-up issues until resolution.
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
- 3-5 years' experience in customer support services including experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution
- Proactive and customer-focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Accurate and structured
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to develop knowledge and disseminate
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Language: Fluent in English and Italian
- Competitive salary package
- Free private medical services
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
- 25 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
- Free access to the Bookster library
- Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.