We are looking for you to join Roche
and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest. Roche is a global healthcare company
offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, lookingfor new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework
(1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions within Hungary.What we do:
The Record to Report Department
, often abbreviated as R2R department provides financial services for more than 130 affiliates in the EMEA region
. Our main areas covered are: General Ledger Accounting, Management Accounting, Treasury and Accounts Receivable. The department is constantly expanding since our main goal is to perform end-to-end accounting activities in the near future. Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Senior Financial Accountant
you will perform day-to-day and closing activities according to predefined deadlines with full ownership of their tasks and in compliance with the Process Documentations of the respective business sub-process.As a qualified expert,
What can you bring to our team:
- Calculate and issueAR manual invoices, daily bank posting
- Handle rejected and returned payments
- Clearing customer accounts, collectcustomer direct debit payments, contact with customers
- Allocatecash, credit management
- Clearing AR and bank suspense accounts
- Postand reconcile treasury transactions
- Reconcile and report intercompany balances
- Calculate, postand reconcile leased assets, fixed asset and CAPEX accounting activities
- Calculate and post taxes, GL journals and accruals
- Reconcile andclear B/S Accounts
- Defineand calculatecost and revenue allocation in controlling
- Productclosing in Material Management module of SAP
- Report for consolidation
- Reconcilebetween systems and modules
- Issue investigation and resolution from technical and accounting point of view in all above mentioned processes
- Handle incoming calls & emails from other Roche Affiliates
- Alignwith non-finance local departments as needed, e.g. logistics, HR, marketing, 3rd party as needed (e.g. distributor company)
- Prepare Audit documentation and participation in internal and external Audits
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
In exchange we provide you with:
- University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant position
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outstanding customer orientation and service focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Proficiency in English, speaking Italian is an advantage
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, language allowance (if the position requires extra language), annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice
for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidateWho we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.