Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech RepublicRole:
Senior Analyst with Italian - OTC CollectionsLocation:
full timeAbout Carrier
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.About the role
As a Senior Analyst you will Execute OTC Collection processing in compliance with control policies, actively contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives, cooperate with different teams within the whole division and provide training for new team members.Benefits
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
Among the many benefits, Carrier offers Exciting innovative environment, possibility for further development and international career opportunities, high-profile team, daily use of English and other foreign languages, language courses, Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, holidays etc.), Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, personal days off.Requirements
We are looking for people who are creative, proactive, decision-makers, team workers and effective communicators. If this is you, get in touch!
We are expecting:
- 1-2 years of experience in Collections or similar roles
- Knowledge of OTC processes and debt collections
- Advanced English and Italian, any other EU language could be an advantage
- Knowledge of Account reconciliation, general background in finance
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel (as an advantage knowledge of SAP, Axapta, Navision, IFS)
- Detail-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
The Collection Analyst will be responsible for any combination of the below responsibilities:
Our commitment to you
- Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
- Execute the collections and dunning process
- Execute the management of customer queries
- Execute the month end process
- General office support to OTC team
- Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.Apply Now!
#cbsfinanceCarrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice