Company DescriptionJob DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsible for executing and delivering all revenue related processes and tasks for the assigned markets/clusters, including sales order- and contract validation, billing, revenue recognition and accounting. Maintain compliance with global standards. This position reports to the OTI Team Leader. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Associate Revenue Controller and Revenue Controller to support their deliverables
- Prepare, initiate in a timely manner the following activities as per Global & Regional agenda:
- Review and process new contacts created in CRM tool (MSD), follow up with Client Service on the pending items,
- Manage any changes, amendments, mass price change in SAP Sales Documents,
- Process Customer invoicing, Credit Note creation, Customer creation support,
- Request customer modification, extension and customer block/unblock,
- Process Revenue recognition
- WBS element creation and management for CR contracts,
- Request of Sales material creation, modification, extension and material block/unblock,
- Preparation of Billing and Revenue related reports
- Preparation of accruals, provisions, write offs and reconciliations
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Generation of month end reports on Unbilled balances, Deferred balances following the US-GAAP/Stat rules and global processes
- Raise any detected issues that are not consistent with NIQ policies and US GAAP rules
- Support the markets during audits (CAS, statutory, VAT, etc.) and collection of documentation for audit purposes.
- 2 years+ of experience within finance
- Fluency in English and Italian mandatory, local language preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Understanding of the Revenue processes and accounting (Order Management, CRM, Billing, Collection and Cash Application)
- Excellent team player
- Good communication Skills
- Self-Starter, creative and with good autonomy
- Working experience in multinational, multicultural environment
- Experience working with remote counterparts.
- Work in a multicultural, inspiring environment
- Private medical coverage
- Hybrid working module
- Meal Tickets / monthly
QualificationsAdditional InformationAbout NIQ
- Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets
- Internal recognition program
- Volunteer time off.
NIQ is the world's leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights-delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms-NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter / FacebookOur commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.