Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma - The Sleep Company
. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.What you'll do
Who we're looking for
- You will be responsible for managing all Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire new customers and drive traffic towards our platform with a focus on paid tactics.
- You will be responsible for communicating our key metrics and findings from your campaigns and analyse performance, insights, blockers and areas of opportunity.
- You will test and iterate your approaches and learnings to find the best multi-channel paid mix for the team.
- You will have the creative ability to build strong and compelling content together with the team to enhance our campaigns.
What we offer
- You have a university degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Analytics or a similar field with some first relevant work experience in an analytical role
- You gained first experience in Performance Marketing
- Data fascinates you and you are passionate about collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- You possess a growth mindset and a can-do-mentality
- Ideally, you have some skills in content creation
- You speak fluent English and Italian
Become an Emmie
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off.
We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!