Company DescriptionJob DescriptionAbout this job:
As our Performance Campaign Manager, you will be part of a growing Panel Engagement Digital Team.Responsibilities:
- Managing Google and Social Ad campaigns and budgets
- Manage on-time delivery of ad campaigns
- Test new technological platforms for ad campaigns
- Set deadlines and confirm deliverables with the team
- Interact directly with ad vendors to optimize campaigns
- Consult on creative best practices and optimization
- Maintain documentation on campaign process and procedures
- Troubleshoot common campaign issues, approve and tune local language campaigns
- Analyse reporting, look for potential problem areas
- Meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Working in projects with a focus on performance marketing, optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), cost per install (CPI), and ROI by channel and media campaign
- Collaborating with app store optimization colleagues, campaign creative producers, media buyers, analytics/BI analysts, product managers, copywriters, designers and developers to ensure panel recruiting, engagement and retention campaigns run according to budgets, timelines and country needs.
Valued but not mandatory:
- Fluent Italian
- At least 2 years of experience in building and managing performance campaigns including Social, Mobile, Search, Display and YouTube/Reels/Shorts, etc
- At least 5 years of experience on app acquisition, digital campaigns or digital ad agency/advertiser roles
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail & logical thinking
- Proven experience of A/B testing and using data / analytics to inform design decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities remotely
- Possess strong work and business ethics; be reliable, highly organized and dependable
- Experience working with App Store Connect and Google Play Developer console, Firebase and MMP platforms (such as Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava, Firebase, Branch)
- Experience building, managing, and optimizing multiple performance campaigns simultaneously and managing medium and large budget
- Experience in digital content, engagement, campaign management web analytics and conversion optimization and attribution modelling
- Experience with social media platforms and their respective audiences is preferred as you will be working in partnership with social media campaigns
- Experience of digital strategy, information architecture & design, digital marketing; including online advertising and promotion
- Google Display video 360, Google Ads and google Tag Manager certifications preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with campaign tracking, campaign tracking, ad pixel insertion pixel, MMP platforms (Adjust or others)
QualificationsAdditional InformationAbout NIQ
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Exposure to global stakeholders
- Hybrid working module
- Internal recognition program
NIQ is the world's leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights-delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms-NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter / FacebookOur commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.