If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form
. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.Partner Success Associate - Italian & English Speaking
The Partner Success Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group's hotel and property product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive, and relevant for our fast-growing global customer base.
In doing so, Partner Success Associates will also continuously work with Expedia Group's hotel and property partners to help them improve the marketing and distribution potential from their participation in the Expedia marketplace.
This role is the foundation on which the Market Management team is based. The team ensure that the Expedia Group brands' global customers always find the most suitable property for their dream trip wherever they want to go, and that our hotel partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach Expedia Group's full breadth of global traveler demand.What you'll do:
Who you are:
- By providing and analyzing data specific to their market, Partner Success Associates will work closely with hotel partners
- Optimize content, rate, and availability competitiveness on the Expedia sites to increase customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers' pressing needs
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands' merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on Expedia Partner Central
- Support Expedia's business development efforts through smooth onboarding of new hotel partners
- Re-establish relationships with dormant hotel partners
- Support demand generation
- Support research to identify properties not currently listed on the Expedia marketplace
About Expedia Group
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent related professional experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Drive for results
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Relationship builder; earns the confidence of others
- Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
- Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety targets, goals and/or strategic objectives set by LPS leadership team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data driven decision making
- Proficiency in Italian and English language
- Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group's Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you're confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.