Multilingual Emergency Contact Centre Operator (French AND Italian)
- Do you pride yourself in your contact centre customer service skills?
- Are you excited by and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always challenged?
- Do you understand the English language and are fluent in French AND Italian (B2 - C1) languages?
Working Monday to Friday: shifts are between 08:00 and 22:00 with a regular pattern of work If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Come join us and Mobilise Your Future.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our newly created team that will handle Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT) alerts, Emergency Calls and Breakdown Calls and become a key player in our Multilingual Contact Centre and make a difference to our customers. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will work within our new European team to support the stolen vehicle tracking and connected vehicles business and provide high-level customer service; Customers may be located across Europe. This role is initially based in the Contact Centre in Bucharest with the potential for Hybrid working. If you are looking to join a company that provides full training and career development opportunities where you can progress, then we want to hear from you!WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Multilingual Emergency Contact Centre Operator, you will handle incoming alerts, alarms and thefts, make outbound calls to customers, services and work together in the team to achieve Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and Average Handling Time (AHT).Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle incoming system alerts, alarms and customer theft notifications
- Pro-actively manage and document vehicle thefts
- Handle Emergency calls and Breakdown calls (Ecalls and Bcalls)
- Action commissioning and health check reports
- Complete administrative and office tasks as required
- Be highly motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach.
- Provide cover for for shifts and holidays as required
We believe in your potential to make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that. To be successful in this role, YOU will have:
- C2 English
- B2-C1 French AND Italian
- Ability to absorb, adapt and learn a wide variety of skills, processes and software systems.
- Accuracy & attention to detail is essential
- Great telephone manner, excellent customer service skills and proven ability.
- Ability to focus and prioritise in a high stress environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English, Italian and French languages
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Willingness to be flexible and always operate in the company's best interests.
You will enjoy:
- Previous experience within a Multilingual Call Centre
- Good all-round ability and knowledge within an office environment.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Educated to degree standard
If it sounds like this job was made just for YOU, apply now and help us & our customers keep the world moving.All applicants for this position must be authorized to live and work full time in Romania. #LI-DL1
- Full onboarding and support to be successful in your role
- Development opportunities with 1:1 coaching/mentoring, online courses, product training, joining project teams and so much more ...
- Very attractive salary package
- Meal Tickets
- Private Medical Subscription
- Performance Bonus
- Bonus for special events (Easter, Christmas)
Teletrac Navman is a global, market leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider leveraging AI and machine learning to drive next generation mobile asset and fleet management. Powered by AI to turn real-time data into decisions, Teletrac Navman's specialized solutions deliver businesses with simplified, smart, predictive and actionable insights to help enhance productivity and profitability. With headquarters in Orange County CA, we have additional offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico. . To learn more about us visit: www.teletracnavman.com
Vontier (NYSE: VNT) is a global industrial technology company uniting critical mobility and multi-energy technologies and solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving, more connected mobility ecosystem. Leveraging leading market positions, decades of domain expertise and unparalleled portfolio breadth, Vontier enables the way the world moves - delivering smart, safe, and sustainable solutions to our customers and the planet. Vontier has a culture of continuous improvement built upon the foundation of the Vontier Business System and embraced by over 8,500 colleagues worldwide. Additional information about Vontier is available on the Company's website at www.vontier.com.