Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma - The Sleep Company
. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.What you'll do:
Who we're looking for:
- As part of our Marketing and team you will be THE growth driver behind the performance of the market
- You will conduct research, analyses and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, best practices, optimizations and risks
- You will define and execute the right growth strategy by crafting and correctly positioning the right product portfolio in the right channels at the right price
- You will be looking for creative opportunities for growth outside of the status quo and building new scalable business cases based on your ideas. These can include exploring new marketing and sales channels, new communication aspects as well as launching new products
- You will be initiating, conceptualizing, implementing, and monitoring projects to drive up all relevant KPIs along the customer journey together with the Italy market team
- You have direct revenue responsibility as you are responsible for the performance of some of our most important marketing channels.
- For those channels you develop a strategy which allows us to grow the sales of the channels further by drawing conclusions from the data-driven analysis of previous campaigns
What we offer:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant subject
- Someone who demonstrated that they are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets
- Analytically strong, hypothesis-driven and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data
- Creative thinker, who can come up with simple, effective out-of-the box ideas
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good English and Italian skills and are a communicative team player
- Experience in marketing, strategy, business development is a plus
- Experience in a start-up is a plus
Become an Emmie
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off.
We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!