Junior IT Service Desk Specialist with ItalianLocation - KrakówWe offer
You would provide technical support and incident management to users of IT systems and peripheral equipment company wide. You would be responsible for receiving, entering, troubleshooting, prioritizing, escalating, and updating all IT incidents and requests involving hardware, software, applications, networking or products on the IT standards list. You will have a chance to gain knowledge in many fields of IT thanks to extensive training and close cooperation with other IT teams. Also, our centrally-located IT Solutions & Services department will provide you with opportunities to develop your career and expertise in different areas of IT.You will
- Provide dedicated IT resolution and incident management services to International Paper employees by receiving, tracking, prioritizing, and documenting IT incidents, inquiries, and requests for service
- Resolve IT incidents using the knowledgebase, minimizing the impact and cost of IT changes/problems to the company
- Follow and understand incident resolution processes with focus on appropriate routing of tickets
- Meet clearly defined performance metrics
- Work efficiently in a Team environment
- Customer focus and exceptional phone etiquette
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented
- Fluency in written and spokenEnglish and Italian
- Readiness to work around one weekend shift per month
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:"I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process."
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application: "I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well."
To see Privacy Notice click here:Privacy notice
Udostępnij tą ofertę: