Italian Speaking Contract Specialist Intern
Hello there! We're Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (also known as _VOIS) and we're looking for a
Italian Speaking Contract Specialist Intern!
What kind of tasks will you have?
• drafting, appropriate documentation and tracking the status of contracts in the system
• Provide general contract management support to enable the roll out of contracts including drafting, negotiation, final validation of the issued contracts and approval to the Key Account Manager to proceed to signature
• Support the Key Account Manager, Marketing and Legal team to manage and support closure of all relevant contracts in a timely manner to ensure achievement of revenue targets
• Maintain and update relevant pro-forma local agreements and other standard documents
• Provision of relevant management reports and management information from the contract database
• Manage stakeholders in Sales, Marketing and Legal team in Italy to ensure in time update and alignment of contract templates to be used for contract drafting
• Translation of customer contracts from Italian to English
We are searching for you, if you
• Fluent Italian knowledge (both written and oral)
• Upper-intermediate English knowledge
• University or College studies in progress in the field of legal
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Accuracy in work
What you can expect from us is
• Flexible work schedule with minimum 20-30 hours/week
• 1600 HUF/ hour (NET)
• We are trialling a flexible and hybrid way of working to ensure our colleagues' wellbeing and health & safety; we combine working from home with meeting max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office in Budapest.
• We provide corporate assets such as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription - unlimited talk, text and data
• Six-month long Internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the processes of a multinational company
• Chance to learn about legal processes from an extroverted and professional team
• Opportunity to gain experience about reporting and tracking
• Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
• Private Medical Services
• Further career opportunities in intern or full time positions
#togetherwecan #movewithus #_VOIS
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.