As Partnerof Choice, Global Business Services (GBS)
provides innovative digital solutions andcustomer-oriented business services for companies and organizations inareas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain,Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connectedpeople, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services tomore than 80 countries.Want to know more about GBS?
OurRecord-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliablefinancial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting.We also provide services in Tax, Master Data, Real Estate BusinessAdministration, Controlling and much more!Are you ready to be partof the change and help us make real what matters? Your mission will be...
We are looking for someone with...
- Accurate and timely accountingservice, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations andguidelines;
- Record and monitor day-to-dayaccounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Verification, posting and payment ofinvoices;
- Process Expense claims (posting& payment);
- Process vendor accounts / GoodsReceived / Vendor accounts reconciliation;
- Vendor dunning letters, written andverbal communication with supplier;
- Processing and clarification ofmanual transactions;
- Handle critical queries and provideaccurate information to our business partners;
- Perform monthly activities;
- Closing activities;
- PCMB controls;
- Other administrative topics.
What you can expect from us...
- Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
- Experience in administrative and/or customer-oriented tasks;
- Fluent knowledge in English. Knowledge in Italian will be a plus;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professionalethics;
- Availability to travel, if needed;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
A hybrid andflexible working model to promote a better work-life balance, along with abudget for home office support and the opportunity to do 16 hours a year ofvolunteer work. A health insurance, access to our on-site medical center, plusthe chance to join sports groups.
In addition, you'll have access to online learningplatforms and discounts with our partners. A shuttle bus to commute to thefacilities and the possibility of financial support toyour studies.What makesus proud as an employer
- Top Companies to work in Portugal2023 (by LinkedIn)
- World's Best Employer 2023 - 1stplace in the Engineering and Production category (by Forbes)
- Most attractive company to work in2023 - 6th place (ranking of Universum)
- Company with the best reputation inthe Technological/Industrial sector in Portugal 2023 (according to the MercoEmpresas study)
Pleaseattach your CV in English.#Siemens#PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environmentand is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourageapplications from a diverse talent pool!