What you'll do:
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As a Financial Accountant your primary objective of the role is to be responsible and accountable to perform the accounting activities for daily operations of the customers in the EMEA region. The incumbent will be part of the team that would work together with the Finance Transformation and the Transitions teams.You will make a difference by:
-Process Centric: with thorough understanding of the financial processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus on RTR in managing end to end accounting. Responsibilities include ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
-Provide business partnership to all areas of plant with regard to functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
-Control & Compliance: Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control.
-Provide compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and all applicable statutory requirements as they apply to their areas of responsibility. Active leadership required to ensure compliance is maintained for all financial activities, as well as the safeguarding of plant assets in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
-Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. -Must use quality tools like BPI, EBE, etc.
-Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to globally defined SSC processes.
-Collaboration: Collaborates with the other stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives.
-Work closely with the Finance Manager in achieving the required goals and timelines.
-Proactively manage issues through understanding of the overall processes and interconnect.
-Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes.Qualifications:
-Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting
-Min. 2 year finance, accounting or similar relevant experience
-Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products including MS Access, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of ERP preferably Oracle and SAP
- Excellent written and oral English and Italian communication skills
- Min. intermediate knowledge in Italian language
- Additional European languages beneficial, preferably Italian or Polish
- Proven track record in delivering process improvement initiatives
- Previous experience of finance modules, ideally Oracle and/or SAP
- Ability to deal with a range of issues efficiently and in a timely manner
- Be very solutions driven, analytical and capable of delivering results
- Experienced in providing a high standard of customer care
- Able to work within a large, multi-cultural organization with international stakeholders
- Effective communication, evaluation and problem solving skills
- Strong cross/multi-cultural background and experience; sensitive to cultural differences
- Solid understanding and experience with USGAAP; exposure to SOX
- Working from the office 2 to 3 times per week and it is mandatory on the ''Month-End Close''
days.What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible working solutions (home office.) are implemented across different EMEA locations, check out with the site HR what type of flexible working solution is available for this role.
- We make your aspirations matter - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible and we make your growth matter - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter - reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people's lives and the environment through power management technologies.