Balthasart is where up-and-coming artists and the next generation of collectors meet. It is both a vertical marketplace, with unique and affordable artworks, and a SaaS solution, aiming to help artists reach their full potential.
Balthasart is a new adventure of launching a business with the security provided by a scale-up that is already a leader in its main market (SINGULART).
We are looking for a Customer Care Manager that is directly connecting artists and collectors within the European Union.
You will be part of our Artist Care Team with a focus on Presale. The start of the internship will be beginning of January 2024.Your responsibilities
- Administration of orders: You will be the owner of managing orders for our artists. This includes the communication with artbuyers and artists.
- Customer support: You will handle our mailbox and make sure every e-mail is replied correctly and in time.
- Presale: You will make sure that artlovers turn into artbuyers
- Onboarding & artist happiness: You will welcome our artists on the platform and make sure that they understand how we work.
- Precise and organized: you are a structured thinker, and you are able to prioritize your tasks to reach the objectives assigned to you. Working with multiple tasks, you stay rigorous and organised.
- Problem solver/opportunity finder: you are capable of solving problems autonomously. To every problem there is a solution. You like the challenge of finding it.
- Passionate about customer relations: you are known for your human qualities and your excellent written and oral communication skills You know communication is key, and you understand that customer service is essential to make a young company move forward. You are detail oriented in your communication.
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must;German, French or Spanish is a big plus
- Growth prospects in a start-up company
- An exciting sector (art) with challenging people
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris + a hybrid remote policy
- A young team of 10+ people of all nationalities (France/Italy/Germany/Mexico)
- A more than equal team: + 50% women in our team
- Horizontal organisation: you will work closely with Vivien, the head of sales