- Managing the process surrounding outstanding invoices;
- Maintaining contact with debtors through e-mails or telephone;
- Weekly meeting with customer support department;
- Manage the e-mail boxes for Italian an and English speaking countries;
- Ensuring the follow-up of payment agreements;
- Solving any disputes regarding outstanding invoices;
- Other financial tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- MBO degree in a finance direction;
- At least 2-4 years experience in credit control/accounts receivables is a plus;
- Software skills and knowledge in MS Excel and SAP;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian in word and writing;
- Living in the Alphen a/d Rijn area.
About Our Client
For a dynamic organisation active in the Retail industry, I am looking for a Credit Controller with good Italian speaking skills. You will be responsible for chasing the outstanding invoices and liaison with the client to solve any disputes. Are you looking for a position in which you can develop yourself within the organisation? Then read on!
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunities for professional development and training;
- Positive and supportive work environment.