Element Solutions Inc. (NYSE: ESI) is a leading specialty chemicals company whose operating businesses formulate a broad range of solutions that enhance the performance of products people use every day. Developed in multi-step technological processes, our innovative solutions in several key segments, including electronic circuitry, communication infrastructure, automotive systems, industrial surface finishing, consumer packaging, and offshore energy.
Customers of our businesses use our innovation as a competitive advantage, relying on us to help them navigate in fast-paced, high-growth markets. For example, in-car technology, from infotainment to driver assistance, is accelerating the pace of new product development and changing the competitive playing field for automotive manufacturers. With a long-standing presence in automotive markets and a deep market expertise in electronics, we sit at the intersection of this fast-growing market. The breadth of our offerings provide strong strategic value to the end markets we serve.
The Barcelona Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) is an organization which purpose is to operate as a World Class FSSC, delivering high quality accounting and finance specialized back-end services to certain European businesses including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash application and accounting, assets, general ledger, financial reporting and SOX / governance controls.
As a Senior Order to Cash, Credit and Collections Specialist (English and Italian) this position delivers services as part of an accounting team in the domain of Order to Cash.
Play a key role in the management and control of the Accounts Receivable ledger for the assigned businesses/countries. Communicate key issues and the situation regarding the customer back to the business/FP&A, ensuring that any outstanding issues are escalated to the relevant next level in the organization. Work closely with the credit risk team to facilitate their order release and risk activities.
The counterparty risk analyst will be participating in the daily credit control process, ensuring no deliveries are made towards high-risk customers. He/She will be also responsible for obtaining appropriate approvals and providing all necessary information supporting the decision-making process.
• Proactive collection of receivables to maintain working capital levels and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms.
• Raising and managing disputes, ensuring customers are contacted and all queries are resolved or actively escalated to the relevant individuals in the business.
• Liaising with the Credit Risk team to provide relevant information relating to the order release process and to ensure credit limits are not exceeded.
• Processing of the various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute reports.
• Organizing and participating in regular meetings with the business and/or FP&A to communicate and escalate account issues and to make action plans going forward.
• Limit request origination and financial analysis.
• Responsible for initiating approval process and follow it up until completion.
• Responsible to hold customer files and review them according to the internal procedures
• Hold and release process – starting the daily hold and release process by gathering the necessary information from the different systems, make sure to have up to date information from cash collections as well as provide status update on the limit requirement.
• Alert process- perform a first review on received alerts (i.e. aging status, approved limit, risk profile) escalating the issues.
• Reporting - perform the necessary reporting at month end
• Data integrity – perform regular reviews of approved limits to ensure limits are correctly reflected in business systems
• Risk mitigation – track validity of risk mitigation and trigger the review of risk mitigation close to the expiry date.
• Support annual auditing
• Actively participate in process improvement projects.
• Handle ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
• Ensure compliance with SOX requirements and company policies and procedures.
• Lead junior accountant to ensure his/her working performance meet with expectations.
• Ensure back-up is fully trained.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Team Work - Must be able to work in teams and support each other, sharing knowledge with new team members and less experience colleagues.
• Positive Attitude
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Strong process and analytical skills
• Oriented to detail
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing environment
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to handle tasks under pressure
• Ability to self-organize
• High learning ability
• Hands-on mentality
• Good Communicator and presentation skills
• Strong financial, IT and analytical skills coupled with operational focus
• Minimum of 2 years´ experience in Credit Control & Account Receivable
• Experience with ERP systems like SAP, JDE
• Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian (Native).
• Languages: English high level, Italian mandatory. Any further European language would be a plus.
Element Solutions Inc is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Workwide utilizza i cookie per ottimizzare la funzionalità. Continuando a usare il sito web, autorizzi l´utilizzo dei cookie.