- Home /
- Tutti i lavori /
- Cipro /
- Call Monitoring ...
Call Monitoring Agent with Polish/Italian
We're looking for a new person for our partner Purple Trading with an office in Cyprus. The emphasis of this particular role is on monitoring calls between Purple Trading's sales agents and its clients. You will have to highlight all the non-compliant aspects you would discover and identify them according to Purple Trading's internal procedures. That means you need to be very punctual, with an eye (or in this case ear) for detail and a sense of fairness.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
- Monitoring and reviewing calls between the Clients and the Sales Agents.
- Arranging transcripts from other languages to English (custom creating transcripts of calls when necessary) and reviewing them.
- Identifying and reporting breaches to the Compliance Officer.
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of all calls, emails, etc. in case of ad hoc auditor's or regulator's visit.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Cypriot residency.
- Native Polish/Italian language and advanced English (at least B2 level).
- Minimum 1-year experience in the monitoring area.
- Organization skills such as attention to detail and efficient communication.
- Strictness and assertiveness.
- Knowledge of the industry's standards.
- Ability to commute by own car is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN:
- Education budget - conferences, workshops, subscriptions, etc.
- Cafeteria - gym allowance, fitness, massages, physiotherapy, etc.
- English lessons - both individual and group ones
- Home office and flexible hours are standard - Rule number one is it can't limit the team or the work
- 25 days of well-deserved vacation and 5 sick days ... you know just in case
- Annual remote offices, offsites, pool, home-like office, BBQs, etc.
- And the most important! Great bunch of colleagues and a very informal and friendly environment :).
WHO ARE WE
We are a young team with the desire to demonstrate that a fair brokerage could find its place in the financial world, that we thrive to innovate. We're putting our efforts to change the status quo and to inspire our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, growing profitably. We can work as a team and have a lot of fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open to each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows their job and how much time shall be devoted thereto. We prefer project management style and not the hierarchical one. Our Limassol office is located in a beautiful villa where you can enjoy having the swimming pool right next to your working table.