RoboMarkets was established in 2012 and received a license of a European broker in 2013. RoboMarkets is regulated by the CySEC, license No. 191/13.
RoboMarkets is a multi-asset broker offering 7 asset types and more than 12,000 instruments for trading. Our company has grown rapidly in the past years and now provides professional services for institutional and retail clients from Europe.
We are looking for a Affiliate Account Manager with Italian & Portuguese languages
- Interact on a daily basis with a high-end clientele
- Build and manage a client portfolio
- Support existing Clients
- Meet and exceed sales related targets
- Anticipate regional conflicts and actively work to resolve them
- Answer daily request and questions
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Italian
- English and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have sales and customer support experience
- Have knowledge/experience with financial markets
- Be an independent employee but also be able to work well in a team
- Be target-oriented
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Corporate language courses
- Evening yoga classes in office relaxation space
- Subsidized lunches
- Different corporate events for employees and their children
- Sports events
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
Data sharing consent
By sending this application I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application (such as name, contacts, work experience and any other additional information) to be processed by the receiving side (RoboMarkets LTD, Limassol, Αρχ. Μακαρίου ΙΙΙ, 169-171) for purposes of the recruitment process.
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located.