is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries. Alcon Global Services (AGS)
is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world! Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The new AR Specialist
will primarily be responsible for following up with customers for overdue payment and address customer inquiries, follow up on outstanding receivables and dispute cases.How you will make a difference:
What we can offer you:
- Actively participate in the migration of I2C processes to the newly created Service Center in Warsaw
- Manage own portfolio of customers via Receivables management tool in SAP, following up individual accounts for payment collection.
- Provide detailed analysis of portfolio aging and highlight areas of concern based on company guidelines.
- Review blocked orders due to credit check periodically, addressing reasons for block and releasing order once resolved, adhering to deadlines.
- Maintain contact with local stakeholders and customers to provide detail of blocked credit accounts.
- Maintain contact with global COE to support any issue related to cash allocation or credit management.
- Follow up on Credit card transaction and its related master data
- Create and monitor customer disputes in Receivables management, ensuring no overdue cases.
- Create reports and provide data to be used in periodic credit committee meeting between global, regional and local teams.
- Ensure all customer contact is documented and requests from customers are actioned in a timely manner.
- Ensure all open items raised by the global COE are closed in a time manner and in good quality.
- Produce report for review of customer disputes and liaise with local teams for resolution.
- Timely communication with regional & local Accounts Receivable teams/business function as required.
- Actively participate in the financial Month-end-close activities (calculate provisions for bad debt, perform accounts reconciliations)
- Provide audit support through data/documentation gathering.
Skills for success:
- Opportunity to join growing, early-stage organization built within a mature, stable global company
- Possibility to take part in unique transition project
- Friendly working environment and a diverse and highly motivated team
- Individual career development plan and possible career growth within newly created account
- Very best working environment for our employees - Alcon Polska has been recognized as a Top Employer for the two years in a row
- Opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the I2C markets, honing professional skills on presenting to senior audiences and the opportunity to grow within a niche part of the financial industry
- Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues and stakeholders from all over the world
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, Alcon products for you and your significant other)
- Attractive compensation package (including bonus scheme and language allowance)
- Flexible hours and remote work possibilities
- Brand new office with a lot of facilities inside located at NewCity building, 15 Marynarska Street, Warsaw
- Passion for I2C operations function and great communication skills
- Fluency in English and Italian language is a must
- Previous experience in I2C processes, either in in-house or within shared services
- Experience with credit management / cash collection / customer service preferred
- Excellent customer service behavior (role model)
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Transition experience is a plus
- Positive attitude and ability to work in fast-paced project environment
- Focus on continuous process improvement