This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives-where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for maintaining their given customer portfolio and reducing open AR ageing by maximizing cash collections and reducing disputes. Specific responsibilities include identifying, resolving, and collecting past due invoices, reconciling accounts as needed, identifying and resolving disputes (according to the resolution matrix) and providing excellent internal and external customer service.What will you be doing?
Who are we looking for?
- Completing daily collection activities as prioritized by debt collection software.
- Contacting customers on delinquent accounts for resolution and payment and recording all activities in the collection system.
- Resolving unidentified payments and other payment-related issues that have been assigned to the account by the Global Cash Application Team.
- Resolving within the predefined time frame those A/R-related Disputes that have been assigned to the account and resolving Disputes within their own area of responsibility according to the agreed-upon timeline.
- Reviewing Dispute documentation provided by cash application or the customer and assigning the Dispute to the appropriate internal owner (as per the resolution matrix).
- Enrol notes into Get Paid and provide the owner with sufficient information and supporting documentation.
- Contacting customers regarding unidentified Disputes, determining the reason, securing additional documentation as needed and assigning those to the proper owners.
- Contacting internal owners for resolution of Disputes that are not being resolved on a timely basis.
- Working with internal departments (Pricing, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales) to research, provide support in obtaining additional information.
- Identifying repetitive issues and communicating those to the proper owners to facilitate root cause analysis and cure.
What do we offer?
- Specialist with +2 years of experience in SSC or similar corporate roles with a primary focus on data analytics and functional knowledge of the accounts receivable and dispute management processes.
- Proficiency user of accounting and cash application software.
- Experienced in Collector with a process improvement mindset and high-level ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent problem-solver with a high level of customer service skills and customer communication skills.
- Fluent English and Italian speaker who is adaptable to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.