Accounts Payable Team Leader - Assistant Manager - Italian - Hybrid Cluj
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Team Leader - Assistant Manager - Italian - Hybrid Cluj
Your job will involve performing general management tasks for a High-Tech customer on AP process.
What will your day to day role involve!
• Ensure the process is carried-out by the team as per the solution design agreed with the customer in the Design and Transition phase
• Achieve the contractually agreed SLAs for owned processes
• Shares/ implements standard methodologies across teams and processes and ensure homogeneous and extensive knowledge among team members
• Carry out transformation initiatives and projects to deliver business impact and efficiency benefits to customer as per contract agreement
• Act as point of contact for all process related issues
• Ensure that people have all operational resources and timely apply for system resources (upon completion of LTO)
• Present performance indicators in internal operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement based on Lean & Six Sigma methodologies
• Ensure adherence to Smart Opex Framework, distribute and publish results through Visual Management on the floor
• Work with other BtP roles to ensure all team members are aware of SLAs, contractual deliverables and of current & encouraged performance output
• Coordinate and ensure the creation of the appropriate Standard Operating Procedure structure for the processes handled, coordinate the update process and validate the written procedures before sending to the customer for sign off, in order to ensure they are accurate, comprehensive and the matter is explained in a logical manner, tailored to the process needs.
• Ensure back-up matrix functional for all associates as per the contract requirements.
• Successfully graduating the training plan committed to the position and the tasks;
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the Pathfinder/Senior Manager;
• Updating the working procedures periodically
• Supporting any systems/tools implementations applicable to the processes in scope
• Provide feed-back on team members' process performance, identify domain knowledge gaps and plan relevant training sessions to address those gaps
Qualifications we seek in you!
• High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
• Work experience with an ERP system (advantage)
• Experience in AP processes
• Relevant experience in coordinating teams
• Previous exposure to transformation and efficiency initiatives
• Project Management skills with skills on time and budget control;
• Relevant high tech industry knowledge (represents and advantage)
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to crafting a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.